UAE based Contract Management Software
GAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE BY STREAMLINING CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Modern contract management software boost productivity and reduce risks by allowing organizations to automate processes and electronically sign documents from any device easily and securely.
For a contact manager or contract department,without easy access to contracts, procurement teams and contract managers risk eroding the value of agreements. Our contract management software unifies contracts and contract management data into a unified view to make sure that everyone collaborates on the same version.
Our Contact management software maintains a full audit history and version control. Automatic permissions ensure that only authorized users have access to the data. On the buy side, organizations can achieve higher savings by reducing "off contract" spending by tracking rebates and ensuring that negotiated savings are captured.
Automating contract management software increases efficiency and streamlines processes. in our Contact management software, automatic workflows seamlessly move contracts through their lifecycle and consistently keep staff updated on new tasks using notifications and assignments (i.e. pending signatures)
Entire Lifecycle of a Contract
Contract Management Software Supports the Entire Lifecycle of a Contract from Initiation to Archival
1. Initiate and request: Contract request templates can be created to streamline the initiation process. Template library includes approved and versioned contract templates.
2. Draft and negotiate : During the drafting and negotiation process, drafts are version controlled. Microsoft Office and Office 365 integration fosters collaboration.
3. Review and approve : Contact management software had built in flexible workflows allow multi-step reviews and approvals.
4. Sign electronically: Documents can be signed using the eSignature capabilities of DocuSign or with the Contact management Mobile software(Client)
5. Execute : Milestones, obligations and issues are managed with automated assignments and notifications.
6. Manage : Contracts are indexed with key metadata such as clients, projects, or properties to help organize content dynamically. Amendments, attachments and other related documents can be linked to the main contract and dynamic dashboards track status, expirations and other milestones.
7. Search and retrieve : Contact management software support advanced search and flexible views ensure fast contract retrieval.
8. Renew and archive : Automate manual renewal and archival process. On the sell side, alerts on expiration dates allow more time to upsell and cross-sell.