Enterprise Move Management
Streamline the entire move/add/change process, from single-person to multi-phased moves, To reduce costs and minimize organizational disruption
From simple, single-person moves to multi-phased moves integrated with construction, ARCHIBUS Enterprise Move Management streamlines the move/add/change process to ensure successful relocations with minimal organizational disruption. The application reduces the complexity, risk, time, cost, and downtime associated with moves by organizing all move orders and associated information into a central repository. With easy Web access to views displaying tasks, status changes, and milestones, move project participants can collaborate effectively to reduce duplicate effort and minimize move costs.
- Streamlines the entire move process, including requests, approvals, updates, and related action items to reduce overall costs and optimize churn rates
- Increases customer satisfaction by reducing downtime and minimizing move errors
- Improves communication, coordination, and collaboration between in-house and external resources with rules-based workflow processes
- Generates trial layouts, move analytics, and intelligent dashboards which help enable continuous process improvement
- Integrates rapidly with existing Human Resources and Financial systems enabling the timely distribution of updated personnel and cost center information
Knowing how much space an entity has, and how efficiently it is being used, is essential for managing the organization's Total Cost of Occupancy. To expedite self-service access to space inventory and usage reports for decision support, ARCHIBUS Space Inventory & Performance provides an integrated Web based solution for viewing and managing an organization's different types of space (such as departmental boundaries/rooms/common areas, vertical penetrations, service areas, and more) to ensure optimal space allocation. With this application, managers can plan for greater space efficiency by co-locating departments and identifying opportunities for consolidation.