Document Management System
Document Management System
To put it simply, the term “document management system” refers to software that allows you to store and keep track of electronic documents. While this is the most basic function of any document management system, those which are designed with functionality in mind typically come along with a variety of features.
Document management systems come in many shapes and sizes. Some are stand-alone ... meaning they are programs designed with the sole purpose of assisting users with managing files and documents.
Document Management Systems Features
Why we Recommend M-Files as your right choice as your document management system?
M-files a leading document management system, developed on Microsoft technology, which is in the market since 2006. M-Files are effable and light. Depends on the requirement can be deployed to One user to 1000+ users. Our consultant will analyze your data sizing and plan your implementation to DMS to EDMS level
Key feature of M-Files
- Easy to Use Windows Interface, Integrates with Windows Explorer - instantly familiar to everyone. Drag and drop documents, e-mail messages, and other files into M-Files, or vice versa.
- Get Control of Your Documents, Check-out and check-in operations eliminate the problems of simultaneous changes. Preserves old versions automatically
- Fast Search and Dynamic Views Save Time Every Day, M-Files helps you find the right documents instantly by typing words in the search box.
- Independent of Location, Remarkably fast over remote connections. , Traveling users can view, create, edit, and store documents in offline mode, with automatic synchronization. , Enable M-Files Web Access to make documents available to anyone with a Web browser, including Mac and Linux users.
- Security, Control data visibility; hide sensitive documents while maintaining a single storage location. , Simple options and customizable permission settings reduce the risk of human error.
- Collaboration and Workflow, E-mail notification of new and modified documents.
- Simple Installation and Implementation, Drag and drop existing files into M-Files.
- Connections to Other Systems and Customization, Define an active link with external databases such as CRM, ERP, Accounting, and billing systems. Use M-Files API to meet special integration needs.
- Application Integration and Support for All File Format, M-Files integrates seamlessly with all Windows applications including Office apps, CAD, accounting and inventory solutions, etc., allowing users to access data vaults with standard File commands such as Open, Save, Save as, etc., M-Files also supports all file formats, such as standard Office documents like Microsoft Word, Excel, etc., PDF files, CAD models and drawings, images, scans of paper document, and emails and attachments.
- Desktop Interface M-files client run on top of your windows client operating system, which will provide high speed TCP/ IP protocol to upload download date to your document management system
- Web Interface M-Files support web interface, access your document management system via online or from your intranet
- Mobile Interface M-files Mobile client enable to you to access your document management system from your mobile, depends on your connectivity you can access your document management system via internet or intranet